Today we will discuss how to write SEO Friendly Blog posts. Writing SEO Friendly articles is very important to rank in search engines. If you also want to get your post ranked. What is SEO to you ? It is very important to be aware of this. You can know about it by clicking on this link.
Every blogger wants his article to rank in the search engine and traffic keeps coming to his blog, this can happen only when you write a good blog post. Writing such a post is not an easy task, it requires a lot of hard work and techniques. Today we are going to tell you about the techniques of writing a post. So let’s start and know that “ Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts ” in 2022.
How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts
SEO means, Search Engine Optimization and write SEO Friendly Blog postss, it is called when we optimize our article according to the search engine so that our post ranks on the search engine result page and more and more users visit our blog.
Friends, now we are going to tell you about the methods using which you can write SEO-friendly articles.
1. Keyword Research
Before writing any article, do keyword research. What is a keyword, the search done on the search engine to get any information is called a keyword. Exp, if you search on the search engine “a make money on YouTube ” then it is a keyword.
Now it comes to where to do keyword research. We can use google keyword Plan to do keyword research for free. While selecting the keyword, you must keep these things in mind.
- You should always choose the same keyword in which the search volume is high and the competition is low.
- It is easy to rank such keywords and there is a lot of traffic to the post.
must Read:- How to find low competition keywords in 2022
2. Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts Title
To Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts, it is very important to optimize the title, while writing the post, use your keyword in the title of your post. This helps to rank the post in the search engine. The search engine can understand your article very well that what has been told in your article.
The title of the post should be such that on seeing the user, he understands what he is going to get in this post. When any user searches in google, first of all, he sees the title of your post. Therefore your title needs to be unique and attractive.
3. High-Quality Content
Content is king, you must have heard this and it is also true. If the content quality of your article is low then your post will not rank in search engines. Do SEO of that post as much as you want, you will not get ranking by using any keywords.
Whenever you sit down to write an article, write it with all your heart. The content should be such that the user keeps on reading it. He should feel like he got what he wanted from this post. Search engines like such content.
4. Write SEO friendly Long Tail Post
It has often been seen that search engines like long-tail posts more. You can see the article on Wikipedia. All Wikipedia articles are quite lengthy and they mostly rank on the first page of search engines.
There are many benefits of writing long-tail articles.
- The lengthy post ranks higher in search engines.
- The long tail article contains more information.
- The user stays on your post for a long time.
- Bounce Rate decreases.
- You can use more ads in the post.
- We can use more keywords in long-tail articles.
5. Seo Friendly Blog Post Heading Tags
Use Heading Tags in your article properly. Use the H1 tag in the title of your post and keep in mind that you have to use the H1 tag only once in your post.
Apart from this, you should use H2, H3, H4, and H5, as Subheadings in your post.
The structure of your heading tag should be correct.
6. Write Small Paragraph
Write your post by making small paragraphs. By doing this, it is easy for the user to read your post and it is also good to see the structure of your post.
Let me tell you some tips so that you will be able to write the paragraphs of your post well.
- You should not use more than 150 words in the paragraph of your post.
- Use lines of 20 words in the post.
- Use subheadings in long paragraphs.
- Keep only 30% of the paragraph part in your article.
7. Use Internal Link
Internal link means that you add a link to another post of your blog in your post. While adding an internal link, you have to pay attention to some things.
- Add only those links in the post which are related to your topic.
- Try to add the link to the rank post.
If you are writing a post on Quality Content, then you can give an internal link to “What is SEO”.
Also, Read :-Best seo tutorial step by step
8. Use External Link
External links are those links that are taken from another website or blog. This link makes our post SEO friendly. While adding an external link, keep some things in mind.
- Whichever website or blog you want to link to is related to your post.
- Always add links from high-authority websites.
Permalink is also called URL, optimizing permalink is a very important part of On-page SEO. It plays an important role in ranking your post.
- You have to use your keyword in the permalink
- Keep the post’s permalink short.
10. LSI keyword
Use LSI keywords while writing the article. LSI keywords are those keywords that relate with focused keywords because your article does not rank on just one keyword. To get the article ranked, more keywords have to be used.
In simple language, Lsi keywords are those keywords that help the focused keywords in getting your post ranked.
11. Image Optimize
It is necessary to use an image in a blog post and the image also shows our post, and what this post is written about. Therefore it is necessary to optimize the image. If you use an SEO-friendly image then your post will rank well in SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
- While using the image in the post, use your main keyword in the alt tag.
- The name of the image should also be your keyword.
- In the description of the image, enter the information related to your post.
- The size of the image in the post should be 700 * 400. This reduces the load of the image on the post.
12. SEO Friendly Blog Posts Meta Description
Meta description plays a very important role in ranking the article. In the meta tag, we have to write the entire essence of our article in a few words. The meta description should be such that on seeing the user, he knows what he is going to get in this article.
- When the user searches for something in the search engine, then he sees the meta description under the title.
- The better the meta tag, the more your chances of being clicked on your post will increase.
- This also increases CTR.
13. Do not do Keyword Stuffing.
Keyword Stuffing means when we use the keyword repeatedly in our post. Which is not related to our post. Some people use keyword stuffing so that their posts can be ranked but the opposite happens. Ranking starts decreasing instead of increasing. Search engines do not like such posts.
I advise you not to use keyword stuffing.
What Google has to say about keyword stuffing
14. Italic keyword
You can italicize 2 to 3 focus keywords in your article.
With this, your article will get a good hold and its chances of getting ranked will also increase.
15. Bold the Keyword
You bold some keywords in your post. With this, the search engine will be able to understand your post better. By doing this, an “Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts” becomes.
You have to bold only a few keywords, not all.
16. Grammar Mistake
Grammar mistakes have a bad effect on your post. If there will be grammar mistakes in your article then! When a user will read your article, it will be difficult to read it. Because of this, he will leave without reading your article completely.
Before publishing any post, you must check the grammar mistakes in it.
17. Use Video
Use video in your post to write an SEO-friendly blog posts. While using the video, you should keep in mind that the video is related to your post. You can make the video yourself or you can also use the video from Youtube.
- This allows users to spend more time on your blog.
- Your bounce rate decreases.
- The value of your blog increases.
18. Write User-Friendly Posts
We should write our post as SEO friendly as well as user friendly. Because our post is not read by the search engine but by the user.
I have seen many such posts which do not feel good while reading because those posts are not written user-friendly but are written to rank in search engines. Keywords are used from place to place. It doesn’t feel good to read at all.
19. Use of Keyword Properly
While writing your post, naturally use your focus keyword in the first paragraph and make it bold. You have to do the same in the last paragraph. By doing this your post can rank in search engines.
The share of keywords in your entire post should be only 1.5%.
20. Read the post
Friends, when your post is completely written, then read it thoroughly before publishing it. After writing my post completely, I read it myself and ask my friends to read it too. There is a lot of benefit to doing this.
- The grammar mistakes of the past are revealed.
- Find out about those lines which seem strange to read.
- It helps to use your keyword in the right place.
- It is known whether the structure of the post is correct or not.
How to write SEO friendly blog posts
Friends, I hope you have come to know very well how to write SEO Friendly Blog posts. If you have any questions in your mind then you can ask by commenting. I will try my best to answer your question.
If you liked the information given by me, then do share this post with your friend. We will keep bringing you posts full of such information. Please follow and subscribe to our blog so that you will get notifications of our posts.