Windows 11 ISO File Download and Install 32 / 64 bit, Feature, Release date, System Recruitment, and How to download and install Windows 11 | Information about all these things is available in this article.
If you are also crazy about Windows 11 and want to install Windows 11 on your laptop or computer, then stay with this article till the end.
Microsoft launched Windows 10 in 2015. But now again after some long wait, Microsoft has updated its windows and launched Windows 11, whose look is very good and many advanced features have been added to it which gives an experience to the users.
Windows 11 ISO File Download
Windows 11 provides a cool and creative space where you can pursue your passion through a new experience. From a revamped Start menu to new ways to connect with your favorite people, news, games, and content—Windows 11 is naturally the place to think, express, and create.
In Windows 11, you can easily access all the apps you need and multi-task with tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more intuitive redoing experience.
With Microsoft Teams, you can instantly connect with the people you care about, right from your desktop. Call or chat for free—whatever device they are on. Windows 11 takes gaming to a whole new level with graphic capabilities that rival reality.
With Microsoft Edge and the many widgets you can choose from, you can quickly stay up to date with the news, information, and entertainment that matters most to you. Easily find the apps you need and the programs you love to watch with the new Microsoft Store.
You can download and install Windows 11 on your PC in two ways, first by downloading its ISO file, and second by updating the old windows (eg – windows 10) from the setting.
1. Windows 11 ISO File Download 32 / 64 bit
Windows 11 has been made available to everyone for free on 5 October 2021 by Microsoft. Windows 11 ISO File Download 32 / 64-bit link Microsoft store is available from where you can download Windows 11 ISO File Download and install it on your PC.
Before installing Windows 11, check your PC’s health and system requirements once so that you do not face any problems while installing Windows 11. If you want to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, then follow the steps given below. |
2. Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
If you are running Windows 10 then before upgrading Windows 10 to Windows 11, do a health checkup of your PC to know whether your device is eligible to upgrade using the PC Health Check app or not (ie. , meets the minimum system requirement of Windows 11 or not).
To check this, open your PC’s Windows Update settings ( Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update ) and click Check for updates. If your PC will be capable of widows 11 and ready to upgrade, then you will see the option of Download and Install as given in the image. Now you can install by clicking on the button Download and Install.
Window 11 release date
Microsoft had given windows 11 information only on 24 June 2021 but did not release it at that time. But now Microsoft has made Windows 11 available for free on October 5, 2021, which anyone can download and use. But till now its ISO file has not been made available anywhere but after a few days on Microsoft Store. will be made available.
ALSO, Read:-The 10 Best Amazon Prime Movies Free in 2022
Window 11 Price (free / Paid)
While giving hope to its users, Microsoft has said that those people who are already running Windows 10, 7, and Windows 8.1 in their system will be made available as a free upgrade to Windows 11. I also ran a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10.
Making Windows 11 available for free will help Microsoft bring more users to the new version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help in safely removing old operating systems from users’ devices that are no longer supported by the company.
Windows 11 Features
- The New Start menu, taskbar, and search bar have been added.
- New animations are added when moving and dragging Windows. Even opening a new window, closing, and minimizing tabs are different animations compared to the old version of Windows.
- Added features to multi-task with split-screen-like windows and group different task windows etc.
- Touch controls have been greatly improved. Windows 11 has improved various issues that were in widows 10.
- New sounds have been added to Windows 11. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made to the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see many new sound options.
- You will also have access to dark mode.
- Rounded Corners: Sharp corners will not be found in Windows 11. The corners of various bars have been made rounded.
- New icons have been added which makes it look more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Many new widgets have been added to it.
Windows 11 Minimum System Requirements
Here the minimum system requirements are given to install Windows 11, when your system fulfills these requirements, then only you install windows 11.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR faster with 2 or more cores (64-bit)
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 64 GB or larger storage device
- High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account.
Windows 11 File Size
It can be seen from the leaked version of Windows 11 that the size of the setup file (ISO file) is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version does not have all the features, we can say that the actual file size will be between 4.5 to 6 GB.
How to install Wind ows 11 on 64 Bit OS
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Take a USB drive (with at least 16 GB of space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this pen drive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file you just downloaded.
- Don’t change any other fields keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed on your USB drive.
- Plug this USB drive into the system you want to install Windows 11 on.
- Now restart your laptop/PC and keep pressing the Boot button.
- Select the USB drive as the primary from the Boot device options.
- After pressing the Enter button, the Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now choose your language, time, and keyboard input method.
- Now click on the install button.
- Since you do not have a product key, click on the option “I don’t have a product key”.
- Select the Windows 11 version you want to install.
- Select a partition to install Windows 11.
- Click on Next, now Windows 11 will start installing.
I hope that you have got all the information related to Windows 11 ISO File Download, for now, that is all we know about it. For Windows 11 latest update, you can make sure to bookmark this page, if you have any questions related to this article, then you can ask in the comment section, we will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.