WhatsApp Web allows you to use WhatsApp messaging service on your PC (laptop or computer). This is specially made by the WhatsApp team for desktop devices. In today’s article, we will know about it in detail. What is the WhatsApp web app, how does it works, and how to use it? That is everything about WhatsApp Web.
In today’s time, although everyone knows about WhatsApp, your mobile phone will also have the WhatsApp app installed, but still, many people know about the WhatsApp mobile app but not about WhatsApp web.
You are reading this article, meaning you also want to know something about the WhatsApp web app. Don’t worry, in this article you are going to get complete information about WhatsApp Web.
If you don’t know what is WhatsApp? So you can know about it by reading this post.
In this article, we will only know about WhatsApp Web. Like what is Whatsapp web, how does it work and how to use it, and on which devices does it works?
how to do it on WhatsApp, how does WhatsApp web work, and how to use Whatsapp on a computer step by step?
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is the desktop version of WhatsApp messenger so WhatsApp can be used on the computer as well. You can call it the Whatsapp web app or WhatsApp browser extension.
WhatsApp Web is the desktop version of WhatsApp Messenger. WhatsApp Company launched WhatsApp Web for Android devices on 21 January 2015. With the help of this, you can access your mobile’s Whatsapp account on your computer. It’s free. No fee is charged by the company for this. You can use it to send or receive messages as per your wish.
WhatsApp Web features
WhatsApp Web is a very great User-Friendly Web App.
The biggest feature of WhatsApp Web is that whatever message you send to someone through WhatsApp Web, that message will also be available on WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
You do not have to download any software on your laptop or computer to use WhatsApp Web.
The most amazing feature of WhatsApp Web is that without adding any OTP or mobile number, we can use WhatsApp Web on our computer or laptop by simply scanning the Qr Code.
All the useful features of WhatsApp we get to see on mobile, you get to see all those features on WhatsApp Web except video & voice calling.
how to use whatsapp web on desktop
WhatsApp Web is a wonderful technology. Let me tell you, it is also very easy to use. Just to use Whatsapp Web, you should keep in mind that WhatsApp should already be running on your mobile, only then you will be able to access WhatsApp Web on a computer or laptop, otherwise not.
Many people do not know how Whatsapp Web works?
For people who are not aware of WhatsApp Web, they can follow the steps given below to use WhatsApp Web on their computer –
- Step 1:To use WhatsApp Web, first of all, go to the browser of your computer or laptop and open the web.whatsapp.com website there.
- Step 2:As soon as you open WhatsApp Web, a QR code like this will open in front of you.
- Step 3:Now open the WhatsApp application present on your mobile.
- Step 4:After opening the WhatsApp application present on the mobile, you will get to see 3 dots on the top right side, tap (click) it.
- Step 5:A pop-up box will open in front of you as soon as you tap on 3 dots. In which you tap on the option of WhatsApp Web.
- Step 6:As soon as you tap on WhatsApp Web, a new page will open in front of you where you will get to see the option of Link A Device, tap it.
- Step 7:A scanner will open in front of you as soon as you tap on the option of Link A Device. With this scanner, you can scan the Qr Code of the Web.whatsapp.com website.
- Step 8:As soon as you can, the code will be verified. After this, you will be able to easily use your WhatsApp on your computer or laptop through Whatsapp Web.
How to log out of WhatsApp web?
You can also log out directly to WhatsApp web and if you want, you can also log out from your phone.
To log out of WhatsApp Web, follow the steps given below –
- Step 1:To log out of WhatsApp Web, first, you tap on the 3 dots given above in WhatsApp Web.
- Step 2:Here you will open a pop-up window, where you will get to see many options. At the bottom of the same, you will see the option of Log Out, on which you click. WhatsApp Web will be logged out as soon as you click.
Follow the steps given below to logout from smartphone –
- Step 1:First of all open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Step 2:On the right side, you will see three dots. You click on it.
- Step 3:On clicking, a pop-up window will open in front of you, where you will get to see many options. You click on the option of Linked here.
- Step 4:As soon as you click on the option of Linked, a page will open in front of you where you will see the green color Link A Device written.
- Step 5:Here you will find on which window you have a WhatsApp Web login with your account. Click on it.
- Step 6:On clicking, you will get the option of Log Out.
- Step 7:By clicking on the Log Out option, you will log out of WhatsApp Web from the smartphone.
We hope that our today’s article What is Whatsapp web and how to use it will prove to be very useful for you. You must share this article of ours (What is WhatsApp web and how to use it) with social media platforms and your friends so that they too can get the benefits of WhatsApp web features.
If you have any doubts or advice related to What is WhatsApp Web and how to use it? articles, then you must tell us by commenting in the comment box. We will try our best to solve your doubts. Thank You!