The Election Commission of India has launched a new portal called National Grievance Services. This allows you to do different things from one portal.
He has applied for a new voter card but has not received the card. You will be able to make various complaints about the fights and disputes of different political parties. Not only this but with the help of the National Grievance Services New Voter Website you can do just that.
How To Use Voter Card New Portal National Grievance Services:-
- First you have to come to Google and search by typing https://eci-citizenservices.eci.nic.in/.
- Then in front of you National Grievance Services this new portal will come.
- You can see different options in National Grievance Services Portal
- Sign Up
- Forgot Password
- Track Your Complaint
- If you want to work in the National Grievance Services portal, you have to register first.
- Click on Sign Up to register with the mobile number.
- After that the registration will be completed by submitting the name, mobile number, state name, district name, assembly name, and password on the next page.
What can be done on National Grievance Services Portal: –
The National Grievance Services Portal has been created so that voters can easily access various information about voter cards. In addition, if you have any suggestions, you can let them know that it is better to do this. And if you have a new or corrected or transferred voter card but have not received the card then you can complain.
You can report a new complaint by clicking on the Complaint option. Voter card number has been moved, or correction has been approved but if you do not get the card, you can file a complaint form here. Not only that, but you can also file a complaint against the misuse of different political parties.
Official Website Link:- Click