What is a blog, How to Start a Blog in WordPress Friends, at this time in 2022 every man wants to do a part-time job so that he can earn some money? And at the same time keep doing some other work of yours.
Although many women of the house are busy with their household work, many such educated women want to earn money by doing some part-time jobs in their spare time.
That’s why many women and men are always searching for part-time jobs on google. Although there are many part-time jobs like – Affiliate Marketing job, Data Entry Job, Servery Job, freelancing job and many more part-time jobs today we are going to tell about such a part-time job which has been a lot recently. People are thinking of starting and that is Start a Blog.
|How to Start a Blog in WordPress|
Yes, Start a Blog is such a part-time job by which you can make your own identity in the world of the internet or you can create a brand of your own from which you can earn lakhs of rupees. Even though you must be feeling funny after reading this, many bloggers in the internet world earn lakhs of rupees per month.
If you also want to earn a lot of money by creating a different identity or brand in the world of the internet like this or are thinking of starting blogging then you have come to the right website, today I will show you How to Start a Blog in WordPress. , what is a blog, who is blogging when I am about to answer all the questions.
what is a blog 2022
(What is a blog?) A blog is a type of web page created by a person or organization, which is written like a booklet diary. that expresses any personal content. In the language of the Internet, a blog is in a way a group of many many web pages, and some information is written on every webpage like it is written in a diary, so a blog is also called a website.
The blog is a type of website on which many articles or posts are published, in which people write their knowledge, experience or some important things, for example, you look at my website which is a blog, and at this time you have The page you are reading this article on is a post or a webpage page on that website. And the article or content that publishes on this blog is called blogger.
Who is Blogging?
(Who is blogging?) The process of putting content on any blog and managing the content of that blog is called Blogging. Blogging is such a thing that you can make a different identity in the world of the internet, you can create a brand, you can reach the person who searches for the things related to your content on google.
Can you depend on blogging for the rest of your life?
Can you depend on blogging for the rest of your life? Yes, see the thing is such that if you create a blog or website on WordPress with your hosting and domain, then your whole life can depend on blogging, but if you do blogging on blogger or any other free platform, then from my views. You can’t depend on your whole life because there is no surety when it will close its platform.
But if you do blogging on your hosting, then that blog or website is your complete control. Because you are the owner of that Start a Blog.
How to Start a Blog in WordPress | How to start blogging?
how to start a blog You will have to work hard and diligently because there are many such things in it that you have to learn and move forward in the world of blogging.
Only then will you be able to become a successful blogger, if you become a blogger, then I will say that you will earn money in lakhs. They say that the fruit of hard work is sweet, then brother, this fruit will be so sweet that you will never look back in your life.
Before starting blogging, you should have some important things and you should choose the right blogging platform, only then you can become a successful blogger.
- Must have a good computer or laptop. But if you want, you can also work from a mobile or tablet with a big screen, it just takes more effort.
- There should be a good domain related to your niche.
- There should be good hosting.
- There should be a good blogging platform.
How to choose a blogging niche
How to choose a blogging niche If you want to become a successful blogger and want to earn money from your blog, then you have to Start a Blog blogging from a particular niche. So that a lot of traffic can come to your blog, if you post your blog after cooking, then in the beginning some problem comes due to which you are not able to generate traffic on your blog.
There are many types of blogging niches like – technology, news, health, fitness, and many more on which you can do blogging but you have to choose your niche keeping some things in mind –
- Knowledge – You should have good knowledge related to that niche so that you can write a good post by researching that niche.
- Interest – A niche or topic about which you have the enthusiasm to learn and learn, which you enjoy reading and writing.
- Income is a topic about which people want to know, due to which heavy traffic comes to your site so that you can generate a good amount of income.
How to pick a domain name for your blog
How to pick a domain name for your blog The domain name of your blog or website should be very simple and easy so that people can remember just by looking that yes the domain name of that website was this. So that old users can visit your site again. Therefore, choosing a good domain name should be done keeping the following things in mind –
|pick a domain name|
- Your domain name should be attractive, catchy, and readable so that it is easy for a user to remember.
- The domain name should not be too big, it should be of a minimum of 10 to 15 characters.
- You should always try to buy the domain name of a high-quality extension like – .com, .info, .in, .org, etc.
- Your domain name always indicates towards your blogging niche like – Quora.com, which is being known by reading that it is a Question & Answer website, you take my blog techseriesinfo.com, which is known only after reading. It is going on that this is an English blog related to tech.
- Your domain name matches your blog or website.
How to choose the best web hosting
How to choose the best web hosting If you Start a Blog blogging on a platform like Blogger, then you do not need any hosting, but if you are thinking of making your website on WordPress then you will also need hosting. Well, now there are many companies, so they provide you hosting at low prices, yet if you are new to blogging or a beginner, then you must keep some things in mind while buying good web hosting Do not face trouble
- Understand the needs of your blog or website – such as where will the traffic on your website come from, in which code is your website is written, what is the purpose of creating your website, etc.
- 24/7 Support – Look in the hosting plan to see whether you are getting 24/7 support or not because many companies keep time limits.
- Budget and Time – While buying hosting, first of all, decide how much budget you have and for how long you want to buy hosting.
- Features – While buying hosting, always pay attention to its features, such as how much storage, bandwidth, website, subdomain, and how much monthly traffic you need, buy it keeping in mind many such features, so that you may face some problem later.
Below I am providing you with some popular and best web hosting company names from where you can buy good web hosting, if you are new in the world of blogging then I will always recommend you to buy hosting from hosting itself. Because this company provides you the best hosting service at chip price.
Chip, Best, and Popular Hosting Provider Site list
How to install WordPress on hosting
How to install WordPress on hosting WordPress is a free Content Management System (CMS) which is known for its popularity and ease of use. There are many ways to install WordPress, but even if you are a beginner, you can install WordPress very easily using the Auto Installer provided by the hosting provider with the help of an FTP Client.
Installing WordPress for new people is nothing less than scary but auto-install gives you a very friendly guide on how to install WordPress. But today, looking at all these points, we will know about every problem you face and how to fix it.
As you know the Cpanel of every hosting company is different, so here I am going to use Hostinger. Do not be afraid, the process of installing WordPress is the same, just the buttons will be here and there in your Cpanel. So let’s Start a Blog installing WordPress by following some steps.
Step 1 – open Auto Installer
First, you log in to your hosting account then tab on the hosting option in the top menu and click on the Manage button written in front of your domain.
- Now go to the website section and tab on the auto-installer button.
- Now select WordPress option
Step 2 – Insert Installation Details
- Domain: Now select the connection type of your domain HTTPS:// or HTTP://.
- SubFolder: If you want to install your WordPress in a subfolder, then write the name of your subfolder in the box containing WordPress.
- Overwrite Existing Files: This will automatically delete all the files in the installation directory.
- Now enter your new username, password, administrator email, and the name of your website.
- Now select your language.
- If you have already created a new database then select use, otherwise leave it as Create a new database and enter the password of your database.
- To automatically update WordPress, select the option Always update to the latest available version.
- To fill in everything, click on the Bud install button.
Step 3 – Manage WordPress Dashboard
Now by clicking on the manage button, you can enter your WordPress dashboard and manage your WordPress site.
How to give a professional look to a WordPress website?
How to give a professional look to a WordPress website? Now you have completed 50% less blogging installation, now you have to give a professional look to your WordPress website, although WordPress gives it by installing the latest theme of its own it does not look very good. Given this, we will install a professional theme by following some steps.
Step 1- Open Theme Option and Install Theme
First of all, you go to your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes and tab on the add new button.
Now select a good theme that gives a professional look and tab on the install button of that theme.
After completely installing the theme, tap on the activate button, now your theme will be completely installed on your website.
step 2- Theme Customization
Now you have installed the theme of your WordPress, but what happens is that some things are not according to our liking in the theme we install, so you can customize your theme according to your choice by tabbing on the customize button. can do Start a Blog.
Some Important Plugins for WordPress Website
Now you have created a WordPress website but many such features are not installed in your website like – contact form, image compressor, page booster, etc. But do not worry, all these features can be installed on your website, just by following some steps and installing some important plugins.
- Akismet anti-spam – It always protects the spam on your blog.
- Jetpack – It provides performance and protection of your site and also provides some important marketing tools.
- LiteSpeed Cache – It optimizes your site by caching high-performance pages and sites.
- Rank Math SEO – It helps you with the SEO of your website.
- Smush – It compresses and optimizes all the images uploaded on your site.
- WPForm – This is the form used on your site like – contact form, etc. helps you to create
- Social snap – It adds features like social share to your website.
- Anyone page builder – Using this you can create this beautiful page.
How to write the first post in WordPress?
How to first write a post in WordPress? Now in today’s tutorials of Start a Blog in WordPress, you have created a website, given a professional look, installed important plugins, so now it is time to write a post on how we can create a better SEO full content for our blog or website. can write You do not worry at all, you can write better content by just following some steps Start a Blog.
- First of all, you should go to the option of post > add new in your WordPress dashboard.
- Write the title of the post coming here.
- Now write better SEO full content using all the features given on the left side so that your site can rank in google.
How to increase traffic to a new blog?
How to increase traffic to a new blog? You have written the post but now it comes to how the traffic will come to your website. When the traffic will come to your website, then your income will be there. However, the new blogger has a lot of trouble increasing the traffic on his Start a Blog.
But if you have the courage, traffic will come to your site too, you just have to follow some strategy on which if you work then so much traffic will start coming to your site that you will not be able to handle it. Below I am providing a list of some popular SEO strategies and trending strategies, on which if you start reducing from now, then traffic will start coming to your Start a Blog.
Top 5 strategies to increase traffic 2022
- Submit all the posts of your blog in all webmaster tools.
- Do full on-page SEO and off-page SEO of the blog.
- Share the post on all social media.
- Make no-follow and do-follow backlinks of your blog or post from other high DA PA sites.
- Bring traffic to your site using other Question & Answer sites.
How to make money from blogging?
How to make money from blogging? Now you have created a blog, written a post, and also increased traffic. And now it is our turn to generate income, how will we earn money from our blog or website, so all the bloggers who do blogging earn from Google Adsense. What happens in this is that we first have to get our blog approved from Google Adsense, then we have to lag some ads of google on our blog, now as soon as a visitor clicks on that ad, you will get money according to his CPC. |
Although there are many other ways to earn money from your blog, Google AdSense is the best among them all. Below I am telling you many such ways apart from Google Adsense, by which you can earn from AdSense as well.
Top 10 Google Adsense alert 2022
- Amazon Associates Program
- taboola Native Advertising
- Propeller Ads
- Google Ads Exchange
- Ravcontent native Advertising
- Carbon Ads
Friends, I hope that my Start a Blog in WordPress post has helped you to become a successful blogger from a new blogger. Because in this post all the questions related to starting a blog have been answered like –what is a blog, who is blogging, How to write the first post in WordPress? etc. If you liked this post, then do share it with others and stay connected with us to get such great information. Thank you, have a nice day.