We all store a lot of data on our mobile, due to which the phone hangs and starts running slow, apart from this, due to saving more data on the mobile, a Virus comes in your mobile, which has to be removed. For this, we need to reset Mobile. Although nowadays most people know how to reset their mobile, many people do not know how to reset phones.
If there is any kind of problem with the phone, there is a need to reset phone to correct the phone, by resetting the mobile, your mobile also starts working well. If your phone is also hanging or running slow and you also have to reset your phone but do not know how. then in this post, I am telling you two methods of Mobile reset phone or how to reset phones.
Friends, keep in mind that before resetting the mobile, do not forget to back up the important data of your mobile. If you do not know how to back up important data on an Android mobile phone,
How to reset phones
Factory Reset is a process that erases the data stored in the mobile or smartphone and restores it to the same condition as when it was first purchased. Your smartphone stores a lot of personal information like Photos, Videos, Files, Contacts Cache, etc. Before you sell or gift your mobile phone to someone else, it’s a good idea to reset your phone to protect your data, and to prepare it for its next owner.
Now next I am going to tell you two easy ways of Mobile reset phones; Through Phone Settings and secondly if your phone is locked or you have forgotten your mobile password, then switch off the mobile through Power and Volume Button.
Method 1: Reset phones from Phone Settings.
Go to Settings.
To reset the phone, first of all, go to the ‘Settings’ of your mobile phone.
Click on Backup and Reset.
After going to Settings, and scrolling down, you will see the option of ‘Backup and Reset’, click on it.
Click on Factory Data Reset.
After clicking on Backup and Reset, click on the option of ‘Factory Data Reset’ at the bottom.
Click on Reset Device
Now click on the ‘Reset Device’ option at the bottom, and your phone will be reset in no time.
Note: Before factory resetting your device, back up all necessary content and data such as photos, contacts, text messages, etc. Plus, you can also back up all installed Apps and Games along with personal information.
Method 2: How to reset phones when the phone is locked.
Sometimes it happens, that we forget the password of our phone, due to which our phone gets locked, so if you have to reset phones, then you must be thinking that now friends on how to reset phones There is also another way to reset the phone, let us now know about it:
- To reset the phone, first of all, you have to ‘Switch Off’ your phone.
- Now along with the ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Volume Down Button’ of your mobile, you have to press all three ‘Power Button’ together.
- When you press all three buttons together for a few seconds, you will see some options.
- In all the options, you will see the option of ‘Reset’.
- To go to any option, you will need ‘Volume Up’ and ‘Volume Down Button’, now click on Power Button to do ‘Ok’.
- When you click on the ‘Reset Button’, then your phone will start resetting and in a while, your phone will be reset and back on again.
We hope that from both the above-mentioned methods, you must have understood that Mobile Phone Reset Let us now know about the advantages and disadvantages of resetting your mobile.
Benefits of resetting the phone
- The memory space of the mobile will increase, as if you have taken a new mobile, and its memory space will be as much as it was.
- By resetting the mobile, the speed of your phone will be fast, your mobile will start working fast.
- Junk Files get stored automatically on mobile, and it occupies the mobile’s space, we can delete these files by resetting the mobile.
- The best advantage of resetting your mobile is that all the viruses on your mobile are removed by using the internet on mobile or using more apps.
Disadvantages of resetting the phone
- The first disadvantage of resetting a mobile is that all the apps you have installed on your mobile will be deleted, you will have to download them again from Play Store.
- All the contacts you have saved on your mobile will be deleted, if you have not taken a backup of them, then first of all take a backup of them.
- If you have logged in to Play Store with Email-id, then it will be removed, and you will have to log in again.
- Resetting the phone will delete all the data on your mobile such as photos, videos, and other files will be deleted.
In this article, do you know how to reset phones? Important information, Hope the 2 methods of resetting the phone proved useful to you. This is the easiest way to reset or format an Android phone. As I already told you that the process of formatting or resetting the phone will completely erase the stored data in the phone. Once this process is complete, you can sell it or hand it over to others safely.
If you have found the information on how to reset phones useful or still if you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, you can tell us by commenting.