The Ministry of Defense has recently announced the ‘Agneepath’ project. The purpose of this merit-based recruitment scheme is to recruit Army personnel, Air Force personnel, and Navy personnel. This initiative will enhance the image of youth in the armed forces. Under the project, young people will have the opportunity to join the armed forces as ‘firefighters’. Young people will be allowed to serve in the permanent cadre of the Armed Forces for four years including training. According to the project, 18 to 23-year-olds will be recruited into the army. Candidates who have passed Class VIII or X or XII can apply for recruitment in the Armed Forces.
An official notice has been issued on who can apply for the Agnipath project and what conditions have been mentioned.
Age: – Agnibir will be recruited through the Agnipath project. Their age should be between 18 and 23 years.
Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th Pass
Educational Qualifications: – If you have passed 8th class,
you can apply to Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms). At least 33% marks in each subject.
(All Arms) 1Oth pass
Educational Qualifications: – If you have a second pass,
you can apply to Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms). Must have at least 33% marks in each subject.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)
Educational Qualifications: – Higher Secondary Pass (Arts, Commerce, Science) in any department you can apply. Must have at least 60% marks in all and 50% marks in each subject.
(All Arms) & Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
Educational Qualifications: – Must have passed at least 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination in Science including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English and 40% marks in each subject.
Higher secondary examinations from any recognized State Board of Education or Central Board of Education must include a minimum of one year of NIOS and LTL courses if required in NSQF Level 4 or above.
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)
Educational Qualification: – Must have a second pass with 45% marks. And must have 33% marks in each subject.
What are the benefits of this project / Agneepath Scheme Facility
- 1) Annual salary ranging from Tk 4.6 lakh to Tk 7.92 lakh. 30 percent of the income can be deposited in the service fund. The government will also pay the same amount.
- Ration, uniform, and travel allowance will be given along with salary.
- At the end of the four-year term, 25 percent of the job will be given to the permanent commission of the army.
- The future of the remaining 75 percent is uncertain. They will be given a one-time allowance of Rs 11.6 lakh. No more retirement benefits.
- Even if you do not get a permanent commission, this 85 percent will get priority in government service including paramilitary forces. Priority will also be given to other general jobs. They may be called back later in wartime situations.
- At the end of 4 years, you will get 75 percent of Agnibir Shanghai. If anyone wants to do business, the government will give them loans at the minimum interest rate.
- In case of death while working in the army, the family will get a grant of Tk 48 lakh for insurance and an additional Tk 44 lakh. That will be matched with the salary for the rest of the working life.
- 15 to 44 lakh rupees in case of disability while working as a firefighter and the salary for the rest of the working life will be matched with that.
Official Website:- Click
Agneepath All Notification Link:- Check
Follow the list After for salary in the Agnipath project